Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Approved Dec. 30, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Lake Taneycomo, WBID 7314, in Taney County.
- Low dissolved oxygen.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Oxygen demand.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Lake Taneycomo TMDL.
- Lake Taneycomo TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 20 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from July 30 to Sept. 13, 2010.
- Comment and response (SWPA) - SWPA's letter is listed separately since it contains 90 comments.