Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordCenter Creek and Turkey Creek
Approved Oct. 25, 2006
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Center Creek (WBID 3203) and Turkey Creek (WBIDs 3216, 3217) in Jasper County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Dissolved Zinc.
- Total Zinc.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Center Creek and Turkey Creek TMDL.
- Center Creek TMDL Information Sheet and Turkey Creek TMDL Information Sheet
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received two comment letters during the public notice period, which was from May 5 to June 4, 2006.