Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Lateral #2 Main Ditch
Approved Dec. 10, 2008
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Lateral #2 Main Ditch, WBID 3105, in Stoddard County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Total suspended solids.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Lateral #2 Main Ditch TMDL.
- Lateral #2 Main Ditch TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and response - The department did not receive any comments during the the public notice period, which was from March 26 to April 25, 2008. However, the department did receive comments from EPA after submittal. Subsequent changes to the TMDL document required a 2nd public notice, which was from Sept. 18 to Oct. 18, 2008. No more comments were received.