Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Wilsons Creek and Jordan Creek
Approved Jan. 28, 2011
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, established the TMDL document for Wilsons Creek (WBID 2375) and Jordan Creek (WBID 3374), Greene and Christian counties.
To address the listing for unknown pollutants:
Stormwater runoff was used as a surrogate for the unknown pollutants. Reducing Stormwater flows will address the vast majority of the issues associated with the impairment and restore the aquatic life beneficial use.
Documents in this record:
- Established Wilsons Creek and Jordan Creek TMDL.
- EPA Wilsons and Jordan creeks TMDL Questions and Answers.
- Letter to Missouri - Letter from EPA transferring the established TMDL to Missouri.
- Comments - EPA received one comment letter and 4 people commenting by phone during the public notice period, which was from Aug. 27 to Sept. 30, 2010.
- Responses - Summary of comments and EPA's responses.
- Wilsons Creek and Jordan Creek Information Sheet.