Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Jan. 28, 2011
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, established the TMDL document for Pearson Creek, WBID 2373, Greene County.
To address the listing for unknown pollutants:
Stormwater runoff was used as a surrogate for the unknown pollutants. Reducing Stormwater flows will address the vast majority of the issues associated with the impairment and restore the aquatic life beneficial use.
Documents in this record:
- Established Pearson Creek TMDL.
- EPA Pearson Creek TMDL Questions and Answers.
- Letter to Missouri - Letter from EPA transferring the established TMDL to Missouri.
- Comments - EPA received 2 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Aug. 27 to Sept. 30, 2010.
- Responses - Summary of comments and EPA's responses.
- Pearson Creek Information Sheet.