Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body RecordEast Whetstone Creek, formerly Whetstone Creek
Approved Jan. 28, 2002
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for East Whetstone Creek, WBID 1505, (formerly Whetstone Creek) in Wright County.
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Carbonaceous Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
Documents in this record:
- Approved East Whetstone Creek TMDL.
- East Whetstone Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 2 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 9 to Dec. 9, 2001.