Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Middle Fork, Tributary to Middle Fork and West Fork of Tebo Creek
Approved Feb. 12, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Middle Fork (WBID 1284), Tributary to Middle Fork (WBID 1288) and West Fork of Tebo Creek (WBID 1292) in Henry County.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Sulfate plus Chloride.
- Total Alkalinity.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Middle Fork, Tributary to Middle Fork and West Fork of Tebo Creek TMDL.
- Tebo Creeks TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 2 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Oct. 24 to Nov. 23, 2003.