Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Tributary to Big Otter Creek
Approved Oct. 21, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Tributary to Big Otter Creek, WBID 1225, in Henry and St. Clair counties.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Tributary to Big Otter Creek TMDL.
- Tributary to Big Otter Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was from July 30 to Aug. 29, 2004.