Water Protection Program
Permit in Lieu of a Total Maximum Daily Load Water Body Record
Dry Auglaize Creek
Accepted March 12, 2008
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, accepted a permit-in-lieu of a Total Maximum Daily Load, or PIL, for Dry Auglaize Creek, WBID 1145, Laclede County.
303(d) Listed pollutants:
To address the listed pollutants, permit limits were adjusted for:
- Biological oxygen demand.
- Total suspended solids.
Additionally, the city was required to address its sewer bypass and overflow problems.
Documents in this record:
- Dry Auglaize Creek PIL.
- Permit #MO-0089010, Lebanon Wastewater Treatment Plant, submitted in lieu of a TMDL. Issued Jan. 4, 2008.
- Consent Decree - addresses sanitary sewer overflows or bypassing.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 4B Rationale pages in which they document how the permit adequately addresses the listed pollutant(s).
- Dry Auglaize Creek TMDL Information Sheet.