Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Approved July 15, 2008
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Lake Creek, WBID 0875, Pettis, Morgan and Benton counties.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Total suspended solids.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Lake Creek TMDL.
- Lake Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and response - The department did not receive any comments during the public notice period, which was from March 26 to April 25, 2008.