Little Muddy Creek
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Little Muddy Creek and Tributary to LIttle Muddy Creek
Approved Jan. 12, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Tributary to Little Muddy Creek, WBID 3490, and Little Muddy Creek, WBID 0856, formerly Tysons Branch, in Pettis County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Little Muddy Creek and Tributary to Little Muddy Creek TMDL.
- Little Muddy Creek and Tributary TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received comments from 3 organizations during the public notice period, which was from Oct. 27 to Nov. 26, 2000.