Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved May 26, 2010
The U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Stinson Creek, WBID 0710, Callaway County.
- Low dissolved oxygen.
- Organic sediment.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Total nitrogen.
- Total phosphorus.
- Total suspended solids.
- Carbonaceous biochemical oxygen demand.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Stinson Creek TMDL.
- Stinson Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received two comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Sept. 28 to Oct. 28, 2009.
Note: Comments were received from EPA after submittal. Those comments were addressed prior to approval.