Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Dec. 15, 2004
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Dark Creek, WBID 0690, in Randolph County.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Sulfate plus Chloride.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Dark Creek TMDL.
- Dark Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received one comment letter during the public notice period, which was from Oct. 22 to Nov. 21, 2004.