Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Dec 19, 2002
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Sugar Creek, WBID 0686, in Randolph County.
- Low pH.
To address the listed pollutants, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Total alkalinity.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Sugar Creek TMDL.
- Sugar Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 2 comments during the public notice period, which was from Oct. 11 to Nov. 10, 2002.