Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Approved Oct. 20, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Muddy Creek, WBID 0557, Grundy County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
- Total nitrogen.
- Total phosphorus.
- Total suspended solids.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Muddy Creek TMDL.
- Muddy Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received 3 comment letters during the public notice period, which was from May 5 to June 19, 2010, extended to July 8, 2010.
Note: Comments were received from EPA after submittal. Those comments were addressed prior to approval.