Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Nov. 19, 2001
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Blue River, WBIDs 0417, 0418, 0419 and 0421, in Jackson County.
To address the listed pollutant, TMDLs were calculated for:
Documents in this record:
- Approved Blue River TMDL.
- Blue River TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received no comments during the public notice period, which was from Aug. 3 to Sept. 2, 2001.