Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL, Water Body Record
Approved Dec. 1, 1999
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Rush Creek, WBID 0278, in Platte County.
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
- Non-filterable Residue.
To address the listed pollutants:
El Dorado Apartments Wastewater Treatment Plant was closed and all sewers attached to the regional treatment plant, which does not discharge to Rush Creek.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Rush Creek TMDL.
- Rush Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the TMDL Decision Document pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received no comments during the public notice period, which was from May 28 to July 2, 1999.