Water Protection Program
Total Maximum Daily Load, or TMDL,
Water Body Record
Indian Camp Creek
Approved Feb. 25, 2010
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA, approved the TMDL document for Indian Camp Creek, WBID 0212, Warren County.
- Inorganic sediment.
To address the listed pollutant, a TMDL was calculated for:
- Total suspended solids.
Documents in this record:
- Approved Indian Camp Creek TMDL.
- Indian Camp Creek TMDL Information Sheet.
- EPA approval letter - This includes the EPA Region 7 TMDL Review pages in which they document how this TMDL meets all of their requirements.
- Submittal letter transferring the TMDL to EPA for approval.
- Comments and responses - The department received two comment letters during the public notice period, which was from Nov. 12 to Dec. 12, 2009.
Note: Comments were received from EPA after submittal. Those comments were addressed prior to approval.