As of Jan. 1, 2015 all Antidegradation submittals are subject to a fee for review. This fee is established in Subsection (2)((J) of 10 CSR 20-6.015 Fees. Submittals will not be considered complete unless they are submitted with the appropriate fee: For a new wastewater treatment plant, if the design flow is less than 100,000 gallons per day the fee is $500; for a new wastewater treatment plant, if the design flow is equal to or more than 100,000 gallons per day the fee is $1000; for a review in which the existing wastewater treatment train is being retained as part of an upgrade or for a water quality review analysis the fee is $250.
Antidegradation Rule and Implementation Procedure- Revised on May 2, 2012.
Review Request Forms, Process Diagram, and Example Outline for Antidegradation Submittals
- Water Quality Review Assistance/ Antidegradation Review Request, Form--MO 780-1893
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment A: Tier 2 - Significant Degradation, Form--MO 780-2021
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment B: Tier 2 - Minimal Degradation, Form--MO 780-2022
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment C: Temporary Degradation, Form--MO 780-2023
- Antidegradation Review Summary - Attachment D: Tier 1 Review, Form--MO 780-2024
- Antidegradation Review Applicability Process Diagram
- Department of Natural Resources interactive map viewer To add permitted facilities to the map viewer, select Waste then the data.
- DO Modeling & BOD Effluent Limit Development Administrative Guidance for the Purpose of Conducting Water Quality Assistance Reviews
- Example Case
- Example Outline for Antidegradation Submittals
- Guidance for Water Quality and Antidegradation Review
- Presentation from Antidegradation Implementation Workshops (2.7 MB) June 2008
- 2014 Engineering Workshops
- Water Quality Monitoring in Support of Missouri's Antidegradation Rule