This section provides training approval and certification information for drinking water and wastewater system operators, including concentrated animal feeding operations. Whether you are new to the industry or a veteran operator, this information can answer many of your questions.
- Exam Application - A completed original application must be submitted to the department at least 30 days prior to date of exam!
- Exam Schedule
- Exam Descriptions
- Schedule of Upcoming Classroom Training Note: Retry downloading if you get an error message. You may need to update your browser to download this file.
- List of Other Training
- Renewal Hours for Sacramento Correspondence Courses
- Application for Reciprocity From Another State
- Request for Training Course Approval
- Contract Operator Form
- Distribution System Operator Certification Brochure
- Drinking Water Treatment System Operator Certification Brochure
- Minimum Design Standards for Missouri Community Water Systems
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification Brochure
- Water and Wastewater Digest
- Environmental Careers - Water and Wastewater Operators
- Drinking Water Operator Certification
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation Waste System Operator Certification
- American Water Works Association
- Crowder College Environmental Resource Center
- Missouri Rural Water Association
- Missouri Water and Wastewater Conference
- Missouri Water Environment Association
- Sacramento State Operator Training Opportunities-Office of Water Programs
- Water Environment Federation
- Operator Certification staff at 800-361-4827 or 573-751-1600.
Email general questions regarding operator certification to email@example.com.
The department has changed all fill-in forms to PDF fill-in. You will be able to save and reuse these PDF forms. However, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher to save the PDF fill-in form. Also, at this time the department does not accept digital signatures. If your Acrobat Reader prompts you to use one, we ask that you don't.