Solid Waste Management Program
Scrap Tire Advisory Group
The Scrap Tire Advisory Group consists of state legislators, tire industry representatives and the general public. Other representatives include the following Missouri state agencies: Department of Transportation, Department of Economic Development, Department of Conservation, State Fire Marshall's Office and Office of Administration.
Responsibilities of the group
1. Evaluate the focus and accomplishments of the current Scrap Tire Program and make recommendations for legislative, rule or procedural changes to the department;
2. Assist the department in establishing eligibility requirements and application priorities for a Scrap Tire Grant Program (review annually);
3. Recommend future workgroup members to fill vacancies;
4. Serve as the scoping group for all scrap tire rulemakings; and
5. Invite other people from other areas of the scrap tire industry as necessary to present other needed perspectives regarding specific topics.
For more information, contact Dan Fester with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources' Solid Waste Management Program at 573-751-5401 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 1, 2008
1730 E. Elm Street
Bennett Springs Conference Room
You can view a listing of the DNR events and meetings along with the dates, times and locations by visiting the department's online calendar.
2007 - Oct. 26, 2007 - Agenda
2008 - May 1, 2008 - Agenda