Solid Waste Management District Allocations and Contacts
Last updated Aug. 29, 2017
Click on each region for contact information or use this link to Contacts in Missouri for the full list of planner information.
Missouri Solid Waste Management District Agreement Information
- General Terms and Conditions FY 2018
- Affidavit of Work Authorization Annual Renewal
- Business Entity Certification, Enrollment Documentation and Affidavit of Work Authorization
- Identifying the Department in Grant Projects for Public Distribution
- FY18 Guidance Document for Solid Waste Management District Grants
- District Grant Invoice Worksheet and Instructions
- FY18 District Grant Reimbursement Procedures
Missouri Solid Waste Management Quarterly Allocations
The table below shows distribution of the district quarterly allocations for the current fiscal year. These allocations are used to fund grants to cities, counties and Solid Waste Management Districts; for plan implementation; and for district operations. Click here for further details on the Allocation of Solid Waste Tonnage Fees.
Missouri's Materials Management Directory - This allows users to find local contractors, vendors and drop-off locations offering recycling, reuse and disposal services. If you are a business or other organization involved in materials or waste management in Missouri, the department encourages you to add your business and the services you provide in the directory.