Solid Waste Management District Allocations and Contacts
Click on each region to access individual contact information.
Click here to access a list of all district planners.
Missouri Solid Waste Management District Agreement Information
- FY21 General Terms and Conditions
- Affidavit of Work Authorization Annual Renewal
- Business Entity Certification, Enrollment Documentation and Affidavit of Work Authorization
- Identifying the Department in Grant Projects for Public Distribution
- FY21 Guidance Document for Solid Waste Management District Grants
- District Grant Invoice Worksheet and Instructions
- FY21 District Grant Reimbursement Procedures
Missouri Solid Waste Management Quarterly Allocations
The table below shows distribution of the district quarterly allocations for the current fiscal year. These allocations are used to fund grants to cities, counties and Solid Waste Management Districts; for plan implementation; and for district operations. Click here for further details on the Allocation of Solid Waste Tonnage Fees.
*Allocations are rounded to the nearest dollar
Missouri's Materials Management Directory - This allows users to find local contractors, vendors and drop-off locations offering recycling, reuse and disposal services. If you are a business or other organization involved in materials or waste management in Missouri, the department encourages you to add your business and the services you provide in the directory.