Division of Environmental Quality
The mission of the Division of Environmental Quality is to help Missourians prevent pollution, protect the public from harmful emissions, discharges and waste disposal practices. We are here to help Missourians improve the quality of the air, water and soil for the sustainable use by business, tourism and agriculture.
Please accept our invitation to become actively involved in what the division is doing. We hope this site will help you to find out about the services available to you to help protect the environment. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you have any ideas about how we can serve you better.
- Request a Compliance Assistance Visit
- Pending and Issued Environmental Permits
- Household Hazardous Waste Scheduled Collection Events
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Lead Information
- Quality Management Plan
- Report an environmental concern through an online reporting form. More...
- Herculaneum Lead contamination
Other Related Sites
Soil and Water Conservation Program cost-share, soil and water conservation district assistance, soil survey, special area land treatment or SALT.