Tanks Conference Oct. 16 - 17, 2007
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources’ Tanks Section held its first annual Tanks Conference on Oct. 16 and 17, 2007. The two-day conference was held at the Truman Hotel and Conference Center at 1510 Jefferson St. in Jefferson City. The conference focused on topics of interest to consultants who work on tank sites in Missouri.
- Conference Agenda.
- Tank Closure Checklist -- PUB2218.
- Beneficial Use of Petroleum Contaminated Soil -- PUB2177.
- Financial Responsibility Requirements for Underground Storage Tanks -- PUB218.
- Financial Responsibility Application.
- Financial Responsibility Department of Agriculture.
- Interim Guidance for Using RBTLs.
- Management of Petroleum Storage Tank Wastes -- PUB2040.
- Missouri Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites-On Site Landfarms -- PUB2207.
- MTBE Summary of Facts -- PUB2080.
- Response to Gasoline and Ethanol Fuel Blend Releases -- PUB2206.
- Response to Small Fuel Spills -- PUB212.
- Suggestions for Transaction of Properties with USTs -- PUB1107.
- Cardwell Presentation -- Environmental Investigations and Cleanup March 25, 2008 Environmental Emergency Response.
- What To Do When You Have a Release.
- Options for Managing Petroleum Impacted Soil.
- Missouri UST Inspections.
- MTBE and Ethanol History and Environmental Impact.
- Life Cycle of a Sample.
- Considerations for Contaminant Transport in Shallow Groundwater.