Hazardous Waste Program
Missouri Waste Control Coalition Conference 2009
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources held a one day Tanks Workshop from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on June 23 at the Lodge of the Four Seasons. The workshop was part of the Missouri Waste Control Coalition's Environmental Conference on June 21-23, 2009.
The Tanks workshop looked at:
- Missouri Risk Based Corrective Action issues.
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure, or SPCC, regulation changes.
- SPCC rule amendments and their impact on the agricultural sector along with SPCC requirements.
The following links include some of the workshop presentations:
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Climbing Hill Project - Iowa DNR
- Closures Top 10
- Newly Discovered Releases
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Regulations 40 CFR Part 112 - EPA
- Tank Remediation Sites