Additional Information and Links
The department has changed all fill-in forms to PDF fill-in. You will be able to save and reuse these PDF forms. However, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher to save the PDF fill-in form. Also, at this time the department does not accept digital signatures. If your Acrobat Reader prompts you to use one, we ask that you don't.
- American Petroleum Institute, or API.
- American Society of Testing and Materials, or ASTM.
- DNR Hazardous Waste Download Files.
- Missouri Risk-Based Corrective Action, or MRBCA, Guidance.
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers, or NACE.
- Petroleum Equipment Institute, or PEI.
- Petroleum Storage Tank Insurance Fund, or PSTIF, website .
- Steel Tank Institute, or STI.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Underground Storage Tanks, or OUST, website.
Standards from organizations other than DNR that pertain to the investigation and remediation of petroleum contamination at regulated tank sites may be used in lieu of DNR guidance only with prior approval from DNR.
Fact Sheets, Publications and Forms
- Tank Closure Checklist, Fact Sheet -- PUB2218 (05/07) .
- Financial Responsibility Requirements for Underground Storage Tanks, Fact Sheet--PUB218 (03/06).
- Management of Petroleum Storage Tank Wastes, Fact Sheet--PUB2040 (07/03) .
- MO Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites - Analysis of Ethanol and Methanol in Groundwater, Fact Sheet--PUB2168 (06/05).
- MO Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites - Analysis of Petroleum Hydrocarbon Fractions, Fact Sheet--PUB2161 (04/05).
- MO Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites - Applicability of Vapor Pathway to Surficial Soil, Fact Sheet--PUB2162 (04/05).
- MO Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites - Preservation of Samples Analyzed for Volatile Organic Compounds, Fact Sheet--PUB2159 (04/05).
- MO Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites - Sampling for Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Fact Sheet--PUB2160 (04/05) .
- Suggestions for Transaction of Properties with Underground Storage Tanks (USTs), Fact Sheet--PUB1107 (03/06).
- Tank Registration Form and Instructions--MO780-1782 (10/05).
- Beneficial Use of Petroleum Contaminated Soil PUB2177 (1/06).
- MO Risk-Based Corrective Action for Petroleum Storage Tank Sites - On-Site Landfarms Fact Sheet--PUB2207 (02/07).
Copies of the Missouri Revised Statutes (RSMo), including the Missouri Hazardous Waste Management Law and Petroleum Storage Tank Law, are available online through the Missouri General Assembly website.
Official copies of the Missouri Code of State Regulations are available from the Missouri Secretary of State's Office at 573-751-4015.