The improper disposal of used oil causes needless damage to groundwater and surface water. It also wastes a valuable renewable resource making us more dependent on imported oil. The proper handling of used oil prevents pollution and promotes reuse of this valuable resource.
- Used Oil Burners PUB134
- Used Oil Cleanup, Packet PUB141
- Used Oil Cleanup Checklist, Fact Sheet PUB2115
- Used Oil Collection Centers, Fact Sheet PUB136
- Used Oil Contaminated Wastes, Fact Sheet PUB153
- Used Oil Generators and Burners, Fact Sheet PUB134
- Used Oil Marketers, Fact Sheet PUB133
- Used Oil Processors and Re-Refiners, Fact Sheet PUB154
- Used Oil Transporters, Fact Sheet PUB132
- Used Oil Forms
For more information, contact the Hazardous Waste Program's Compliance and Enforcement Section at 573-751-7560.