Missouri Brownfields Conferences
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources' Brownfields/Voluntary Cleanup Program and the Missouri Waste Control Coalition invite you to attend the Missouri Brownfields Conference July 13, 2015.
For more information about this conference and to register for this conference click here
On June 23-24, 2014 the the Missouri Department of Natural Resources’ Brownfields / Voluntary Cleanup Program hosted a conference from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The conference covered all things brownfields including a basic course on identifying brownfields in your community and identifying resources for assessing, remediating and redeveloping brownfield properties.
- The Basics of Brownfields– Catherine Jones
- Identifying Potentially Contaminated Sites-Dan Norris
- The Missouri Brownfields Program Phase I/II Environmental Assessments-Bobbie Pennington
- The Missouri Brownfields Program Voluntary Cleanup Program-Brian McCurren
- EPA Time, Talent, and Treasures for Community Redevelopmentand Brownfield Initiatives-Brad Eaton
- Successful Brownfield Redevelopment, Canton Missouri-Bill Smith
- Putting it all Together: Mixing, Matching and Leveraging Resources for Project Sucess-Brian Porter
- Missouri Economic Research and Information Center: Labor Market for Grant Writers-Glen Mieir
- TAB: Who We are and What We Do-Wendy Griswold
- Where to Find Funding/Technical Resources-Catherine Jones
- Collaboration and Conflict Resolution: Basics and Benefits-Shawn Grindstaff
- BVCP Area Wide Inventory-Christine O'Keefe
- Community Visioning Next Steps-Jennifer Morris and Brad Eaton
- Tips for Grant Writers-Catherine Jones
- Taking Flight and Buzzing with Life: Redevelopment at Chemical Commodities, Inc-Jennifer Morris
On June 11, 2013, the Missouri Department of Natural Resources’ Brownfields / Voluntary Cleanup Program hosted a one-day conference covering all things brownfields including a basic course on identifying brownfields in your community and identifying resources for assessing, remediating and redeveloping brownfield properties.
- What is a Brownfield? Do I Have Any in My Community? – Catherine Jones
- Phase I and Phase II Site Assessments – Mike Washburn
- What Do We Mean When We Say VCP? – Brian McCurren
- Community Involvement, Strengthening Community Partnerships, and Leveraging Other Funding – Blase Leven and Oral Saulters
- EPA Assistance Comes in Many Forms ~ From Technical Assistance to Funding Sources! - Whitney Rawls
- Brownfield Redevelopment Assistance Opportunities – Catherine Jones
For more information call 573-526-8913.
Brownfield Redevelopment Assistance Opportunities – Catherine Jones
Basics of Brownfields – Desiree Pigford
BVCP Project Managers Help in Many Ways – Brian McCurren
Expecting the Unexpected at Brownfield Sites – Chris Cady, Ph.D.
What We Found and Where We Found it! – Scott Walker and Chris Cady, Ph.D.
Long-Term Stewardship in Missouri – Hannah Humphrey