- 260.500 Definitions
- 260.505 Hazardous substance emergency response plan
to be developed by department director--contents of plan.
- 260.510 Hazardous substances, director's powers and
- 260.515 Actions to abate, control or clean up not
construed as admission of liability.
- 260.520 Rules and regulations--procedure.
- 260.525 Investigation, no person to refuse entry--search
warrant to be issued.
- 260.530 Cleanup costs, liability--failure to comply,
damages, exceptions --records of expense to be kept.
- 260.535 Hazardous waste fund, deposits to--purpose
- 260.540 State employees acting in official capacity,
- 260.545 Providing assistance at request of department, bannn
political subdivision or volunteer fire protection district,
liability for actions, when
- 260.546 Emergency assistance--cost, how paid--cost
statement, costs not to be included--payment, when--amount,
appeal procedure--state fund to pay cost but repayment required.
- 260.550 Information to be available to public, exceptions
Code of State Regulations Title 10, Division