Air Pollution Control Program
Air Pollution Control Program Workgroups
The Air Pollution Control Program has many workgroups focusing on different air related issues in Missouri. Each workgroup below has its own Web page where you can find past meeting summaries and learn about accomplishments.
- Environmental Workgroups and Forums.
- Air Program Advisory Forum.
- Clean Air Interstate Rule / Clean Air Mercury Rule Workgroup.
- Kansas City Ozone Maintenance Plan Technical Workgroup.
- Odor Workgroup.
- Open Burning Workgroup.
- Small Business Compliance Advisory Committee.
- St. Louis Eight-Hour Ozone and Particulate Matter 2.5 State Implementation Plan Workgroup.
- Vapor Recovery Rules Stakeholder Workgroup.