Air Pollution Control Program
Our mission is to maintain the purity of Missouri's air to protect the health, general welfare and property of the people. The Air Pollution Control Program has more than six million customers. Whether an urban citizen or someone far removed from other people, everyone who lives in Missouri needs and deserves clean air. This home page will help you to find out more about the services available to help us protect air quality.
Air Quality Monitoring Plans on Public Notice. (Updated 05/23/2013) Currently accepting comments.
Reducing Diesel Emissions
- Diesel Emission Reduction Act Grants.
- Missouri School Bus Inventory Project.
- St. Louis Diesel Retrofit Program.
Rules, SIPs and Permits
- Issued Air Pollution Permits.
- New Source Review Electronic Permit Application Packages.
- Policies, Rule Interpretations and Clarifications.
- Laws and Regulations.
- State Implementation Plans.
- NAAQS Area Boundary Designations.
- Air Construction Permits Guidance.
- Rule Comment -- Use this form to submit comments on Air Pollution Control Program rules.
- 2008 8-Hour Ozone Designation Process.
- Construction and Demolition Waste Guidance.
- Inspection and Maintenance Program - St. Louis Vehicle Emissions Testing Update.
- Nitrogen Oxides Banking and Trading.
- Odor Evaluation of Carthage Industrial Bottoms.
- Retail Service Station Missouri Renewable Fuel Standard Preparation.
- Transform Missouri or American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
- Vapor Recovery Information and Compliance Requirements.