Division of Energy
Gasoline Prices - What's Going On?
Latest Overviews of Missouri Fuel Prices and Supplies
- Missouri Energy Bulletin (updated twice monthly)
- This Week in Petroleum (U.S. DOE, updated Wednesdays)
- Short Term Energy Outlook (U.S. DOE, updated monthly)
Tips for Saving Gasoline
The typical Missouri vehicle uses about 600 gallons of fuel and is driven more than 16,000 miles each year. With more than 4.2 million registered vehicles in Missouri, that adds up to a lot of miles driven, gasoline consumed and money spent at the gas pump. Tips and activities at the following links, when taken together and followed consistently, can result in Missouri drivers $aving Green on Gasoline.
- Save Green on Gasoline
- Brochure: Save Green on Gasoline
- Using Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Transportation Options
- Rideshare Programs
The Division of Energy conducts regular surveys and gathers information about energy sources including gasoline, diesel, reformulated gasoline, ethanol (E85), compressed natural gas, propane and natural gas. This information is published bimonthly in the "Missouri Energy Bulletin."